Friday, July 13, 2012

WyAtt:: 3 MoNtHs!

Wow! where has the time gone?I am getting behind on my blogging again. Here is my little man at 3 months. He is such a cute little stinker! He is by far the most easy going baby. He is so happy and smiles non stop. His little dimples just melt my heart. He is sleeping like a champ still. He sleeps through the night for about 7 hours then I feed him, and he goes back to bed until about 9:30. Jordyn sleeps till about 9:45, it's awesome!!! Grant had Wyatt giggling so much the other day. It was the sweetest thing ever! He is discovering his voice now, and I think he is getting his lower teeth! He drools non stop. I just love this kid to death! He goes in for his 4 month appt next month. I am excited to see his stats:)

No comments: