Tuesday, July 31, 2012
WyAtt 4 MoNth AppT and JorDyn 4 YeAr!!
I took Wyatt and Jordyn in for their 4 year and 4 month check ups...I knew Wyatt was a little chunk, but didn't know how close he weighed to his sissy:) I love every little single roll on his body! Wyatt weighed in at 19.1 lbs and 26.6 inches long. Putting him in the 95% for both height and weight. Now as for Jordyn she is stll a tiny thing only weighing in at 30 lbs, putting her in the 20% for both. I can't believe Wyatt only weighs 10 lbs less than Jordyn. This kid is going to pass her right up. Wyatt got his little shots, and only cried for a minute. Jordyn wanted to wait until next year to get hers, she's pretty nervous. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)

.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment