Sunday, July 20, 2008

Bear Lake.........

We decided at the very last minute to head down to Bear Lake. Our friends had a cabin right on the beach. It was a quick trip, but we had so much fun. It was so nice to get out and enjoy ourselves! The water was perfect and the beach was alot of fun, even though Jordyn and I couldnt get in:( Grant made up for us though and went skinny dipping, many times...Jordyn did great on her first trip and we can't wait to take her on many more!!

Our little family of three!


Look at those white bodies...(Nate, Chad and Grant)


Me and Jordyn hangin out


Jordyn in her first bikini:) Watch out boys.....


/> />

Karilee, Chad, Gav and Bre

7 comments:

Angie said...

Aw, what a fun trip! I love her little bikini too. Why didn't you guys get in the water? She is absolutely adorable.

Raquel said...

That's good you took a little trip, it looked like fun! You always have Jordyn looking so cute!

Corpuz Family said...

Looks like fun! What a cute family! It's a good idea to get Jordyn use to trips young.

Brock and Kristi said...

How fun! I'm glad the water was warm. I love little swim suits. It's way more fun to buy them for the kids than for us! :)

Pate said...

I am so glad that you guys decided to come. We had a blast with you up there. Chad and Grant are two peas in a pod! Oh, just to let you know Gavin got up in his sleep walked out into the garage, climbed into his carseat and was out! What is going on! First the sandwich, now sleep walking...scary!

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

How Cute! Your little family of Three is so cute! She looked so cute in that little bikini. It was so fun to see ya today at lunch! And she is adorable. We need to go more!:)P.s. watch out for the hawk. ha ha

Naomi said...

I am so glad that you decided to come. Little jordyn is so cute!!