MyHeritage: Look-alike Meter - Pedigree chart - Free genealogy software
Everybody thought that Jordyn looked more like me. Now the truth is out she looks more like Mom by 7% That is because she doesn't have a penis. Or I come close because of all my girlish figures.( did I say that out loud?)
I will admit that being a father is by far the best feeling in the entire world! Besides Alli there is nothing in this world that I could ever love more than this little Jordyn Pearl! She is such a treat & I could never imagine my life without her. It is true, I am not a shamed to admit that everyday I walk out the door to go to work I miss her more and more and I can't wait to come home and hold her in my arms again. I love you Mom and Jordyn
Friday, July 25, 2008
Jordyn look alike
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
thanks for making me all teary eyed. You are so cute and I know that you are the best father! I wouldn't doubt it for a second. I think she is a really good mix between the two of you. Finally some Hyland genes!!!! She is so adorable.
Ahhh! How sweet, so there is a heart in you Grant...I knew it! Just kidding. I am starting to rub off on you, I know. It is hard always being around such perfection as myself, but you are coming around. HEE HEE! We love you guys!
Those results are shocking. I still don't think I agree with it. She looks so much like Grant, right now anyways.
Oh Grantie that is so sweet, she is a doll and I miss her too when I leave :) And it doesn't help to have such a hot wife either!
Oh Grant that was so sweet! That is a cool little meter though! She is so dang cute! I can't stand it! Alli you need to come on friday cause Corinne wants to see her and I do too again. :)
P.S. I was dying when I saw your comment about seeing a hawk in Bear Lake. Were you scared?
I kind of think Jordyn looks a smidge like the postman if you get my drift. Just kidding Ali. Cute post daddy Grant. You have two of the sweetest girls in the world. Lucky guy.
Gotta be the girlish figure Grant...Just kiddin. You guys did a great job. She is so dang cute!
Hey Alli-
Breanne has to explain the hawk thing to me, but it made me laugh when I got it, and then it all made perfect sense.
Hope you are having fun being a new mommy!
OH my goodness! We got home today for st. george and what was sitting on my front porch?! I loved the package Ali! It was so precious, the bows, the towel, burp rags, blanket, the dress! Wow! You guys totally spoiled Ava (and me)! Thank you so much. I will have to find something special for Jordyn and bring it up w/ me at Christmas. That was seriously so sweet. Thank you thank you!!!! I tried calling you earlier and some guy answered (that wasn't grant) so I did you change your phone number??? will you tell your madre, Karilee and Amy thank you. I will have to send out thank you cards!
Thank you.. I got my background from aquapoppydesigns.com. Hope that helps.
Jannette
Post a Comment