So we decided it would be fun to go to the Bee's game on Thursday night..We were brave and took Jordyn to her first baseball game. The Bee's won 9 to 8 and it was a great game. Then after the game they had a firework show, I got pretty nervous because of how loud they were, but needless to say Jordyn slept the entire time, and it didn't even phase her!!!

Ready for the baseball game!

The fireworks were awsome!!


Cody and Grant
2 comments:
How fun! Mom is already going crazy that you guys don't stay home more. I think it's hilarious. She tells me all the time that you are doing too much Alli and that you need to calm down. I'm glad that you're not wasting this time with her. It's summer time and she deserves to go out. I bet the fireworks rocked!
I am so glad that you came. It has been a lot of fun hanging out with you and lil miss Jordyn. We missed you in St. George, but no worries there are many more to come:) She is a cutie.
Post a Comment