This year we had a pretty quiet July 4th. We usually go run the river in Jackson Hole, but decided it probably wouldn't be a good idea with the new babe.. So we're lookin forward to going next year!! So I am attempting to start weight watchers on Monday, so I can hopefully loose all this dreaded baby weight quicker...My whole family wants to do it, so were gonna have weekly weighins on Monday night and whoever looses the most will win some money...wish me luck:) We also had Jordyn's newborn pictures taken on Thursday. She did so good and I will post them as soon as we get them. My friend refered me to this photographer named Heidi and she did a wonderful job, and I love how she gives you the cd to keep..If any of you need a good photographer her website is heidilynnphotography.blogspot.com..
Saturday, July 5, 2008
Happy Fourth of July!!
This year we had a pretty quiet July 4th. We usually go run the river in Jackson Hole, but decided it probably wouldn't be a good idea with the new babe.. So we're lookin forward to going next year!! So I am attempting to start weight watchers on Monday, so I can hopefully loose all this dreaded baby weight quicker...My whole family wants to do it, so were gonna have weekly weighins on Monday night and whoever looses the most will win some money...wish me luck:) We also had Jordyn's newborn pictures taken on Thursday. She did so good and I will post them as soon as we get them. My friend refered me to this photographer named Heidi and she did a wonderful job, and I love how she gives you the cd to keep..If any of you need a good photographer her website is heidilynnphotography.blogspot.com..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a cute outfit! Hope you had a good holiday!
what a cutie! Good luck with weight watchers! Hope you win :)
Post a Comment