Friday, October 24, 2008

4 Months Old and Dr. Appt!

Sporting her Ute gear!

mmmm.......Rice cereal!




Jordyn had her 4 month appt today! She had to get her shots unfortunatley:(but she did great! She is still a small thing and only weighed 12.1 lbs. Thats okay though, cause she already doubled her birth weight. She is in the 25% for weight, and 50% for height and head. We also gave her rice cereal for her first time today. She was so funny and just kept spitting it out, and getting it everywhere! Practice makes perfect, right? I can't believe my baby is 4 months already! She is the sweetest thing and makes us so happy. We love you Jordyn Pearly!

9 comments:

Raquel said...

She is so cute! I love the headband with her Utah shirt! You all look great in your Halloween costumes!

Lori said...

She is getting so big. Yay for her first feeding. Those are some good stats.

Angie said...

Wow, she is so big now! I can't believe she is already eating rice cereal. Ew. She looks so adorable in her utes gear. The Halloween party sounds like a blast. You guys look awesome in your costumes! I wish I could get Keith to dress up and enjoy Halloween.

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

So cute! I love those pictures! Her bows are so cute! There was one where her shirt had something really yucky on it! Jk. She is getting so big. I can't believe she is already 4 months. She is so cute Alli! I love the picture of her stretching! So cute!

chels said...

Wow, those bows are bigger than her head! It's funny how similar to Skye she is, in weight/height etc and sometimes I think they kinda look the same too in some of those quintessential baby poses. Her lil cat costume is so cuuute!

Corinne said...

she looks so cute despite her awful shirt. poor thing being corrupted so early in life! i love her as a kitty so cute!

Unknown said...

How fast they grow up the first year! I just have to say that you are such a beeeautiful mommy Ali!

PARKERS said...

Oh my goodness Alli- could you seriously have a cuter little girl?? She is so adorable!

thepainterfam said...

heh I got Sebastian one of those "My First Utah shirt" shirts when I worked at the U. That reminds me that I need to buy him some new U gear that fits. They grow so dang fast!

Btw, Sebastian loves his cousin Jordyn. He always wants me to come to your blog and look at Baby Jordyn. heh heh