
Grant thought these pics were the cutest (hmmmm...maybe its because she's wearing the Jordan beenie??)! Jordyn loves sticking her tongue out and is obsessed with it. I guess we named her Jordyn for a reason, right Grant??? Anyone who knows Grant knows that he has always been obsessed with Michael Jordan. I think he would marry him, and have is baby if he could. Get this, He wanted to name our daugheter Mickelle Jordyn.. I am dead serious!!! This is not a joke folks, this is really my husband for ya! He has boxes of Air Jordan shoes that he collects, but doesn't wear. His room growing up was plastered with Michael Jordan posters, and I could go on and on. Anyways you get the point. He's obsessed MUCH! I guess we all have them, but he is extreme.
7 comments:
LOL, if only you could have seen him when he was in his Jordan phase. I never heard about the Mickelle Jordyn. That's awesome! Those pics are adorable. She's a mini jordan.
Alli, first of all Jordyn is SO adorable even though you dog on us!! And besides, Wyoming scored their first touchdown in the conference this season against Utah! How pathetic! GO COUGARS!!!!!!
You guys really need to have a boy next! Maybe Grant could get away with naming him Michael. Then you'll have a Michael and a Jordyn!
those pictures are too cute! i love her hair in the ponytail it makes her look so old!
Love it!! You couldn't have gotten better pictures!! What a cutie! Where did you find the baby jordan beanie? That is adorable!! :)
I am with Grant I love those pics. But then I have an addiction for beanie hats on babies!...missed you at the office today...catch you next week!
That is so cute!
Post a Comment