Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Frooties are back!!!!!


So I have to thank my friend Breanne for this.. We were on our way back to work from lunch and low and behold I see a frootie candy wrapper in her car. I was so excited and asked her where she got them(Harmon's or Macey's).. They are seriously my ALL time favorite candy, and are so hard to find . So right after work I headed over to Harmon's and bought some..mmmmmmm you better go and get some for Halloween!! Thanks Breanne.

2 comments:

Raquel said...

I've never even heard of these! I guess I'll have to try some. Except there aren't any Harmon's or Macey's here so maybe it will have to wait till my next visit there.

Rebecca and Nick said...

You guys are so funny! I don't think I've had them either, I'll have to keep my eye out for some.