

On Monday night we had our last softball game. We have been playing in a Co-ed league with friends and family. It has been alot of fun, and our team(The Big Lebowski's)won 2nd place. (Don't ask me why I'm doing the number one sign) Anyway we even won a trophy, how funny is that. Go Team Go!
3 comments:
It was a fun year. Except when you really think about it, 2nd place is kinda the first loser. We'll get them next year!
Aw congrats! What a fun experience. You guys are all a bunch of dorks in the picture btw. LOL.
Good Job! That is awesome! It ok that you a #1 sign it's close enough! Pretty impressive! I love you post below! What kinds did you end up gettin? I need to go get some more! They are so yummy! Oh and thanks for the shout out! See ya friday!
Post a Comment