Thursday, December 18, 2008

Dinner with friends!!







Last night I met my good friends Nikki and Kami at Paradise Bakery for dinner! We took Jordyn and Kohen (oh which by the way will get married one day:) We've already arranged it! It's always so fun to go out the the girls...We get to catch up on all of our lives and just sit and talk. We try and get together atleast once a month and go out.. Thanks for the fun night, I definitely needed it:) We miss you Raquel and can't wait for you to move back!!!!

2 comments:

**Cunningham's** said...

I love you Alli, we need to get together way more often. Jordyn is so stinkin cute. Kohen can't wait to get his lips back on her :)

Angie said...

Looks and sounds like so much fun! You stay busy with everyone that you try to get together with once a month. Wow girl, you're crazy. Jordyn is getting so big and I can't wait to meet her next week!!!!