Sunday, December 14, 2008

Friend Christmas party!!










Last night we had our monthly friend party! We had it at our house this time. We always have so much fun getting together with this group. It always gets pretty wild and crazy, you wouldn't be able to tell that half the group is either a cop or firefighter the way we act!! We ate Hawaiian haystacks and then did our white Elephants!! We had some crazy gifts...and I got one of em! I got these stress relief boob balls. They are hilarious and look so real! (sorry I couldn't post it they are to graphic!)Chad got this bug zapper that zaps and kills bugs. He didn't think it would work on his finger and tried it. The first couple times it didn't work and then the third time he tried it, the whole room lit up, and he jumped so bad, it shocked the heck out of him! Everyone was laughing so hard!!! Then we all just hung out and played games.. It was really nice not to have any kids to worry about to and just enjoy everyone!!

4 comments:

Angie said...

wow, you all get together every month? That's intense. Sounds like a total blast though! Knowing you and Grant, I wouldn't doubt that those parties get pretty crazy.

Raquel said...

Looks like fun! Yes, I will be there in TWO DAYS!! Can't wait!

Melanie Bingham said...

I don't know your friends, but I am sure they are fun like you and your new background is way cute!

Naomi said...

That was so much fun!!!! We are kind of crazy but I love it. It would be great if only Grant was a cop too. love you