Monday, December 22, 2008

My baby is 6 months old!!!!

Wow! Jordyn is 6 months old already! Where has the time gone? It seems like we just had her yesterday, yet we've known her forever..Jordyn is the sweetest thing ever. Grant and I are so lucky to have such a beautiful and healthy little girl! She means the world to us and I can't ever imagine life without her. We took her to get her 6 month check up today, and she is healthy as can be. She weighs 14.1 lbs and is 24.6 inches long. She is in the 25% for weight and 20% for height. According to the Dr if she follows the outline of the chart, she will be 5"4 when she gets older! Ha ha I guess we'll see! She got her dreaded shots, and did alot better than last time:) Here are some things that Jordyn can do at 6 months*
*Sit up on her own
*Roll everywhere across the floor
*Talk and flirt with Daddy
*Laugh at peekaboo and Syd(our dog)
*Eat everything we do, she loves Coke:) thanks to DAD!
*Show off her two bottom teeth
*Sleep through the night in her crib(well most nights)
*Push herself up in the crawling position
We love you Jordy-Bug!!!!

4 comments:

Angie said...

Wow, has it been that long already? I can't believe it. I am so so so so so so so so so...(ok, you get the idea) excited to meet her next week!!!!!!!! Hopefully Sunday night (Although we won't get to the house until 11 pm or so) but Monday for sure! Kris is doing my hair that day and then of course it's the family party. When can I meet her?????? She is so adorable and advanced. Way to go. Oh, and tell dad to keep the coke away from her! Honestly man!

Lori said...

Wow, that went quick. I feel like she has always been 3 months forever. I can't believe she is 6 months now.

Shani said...

What a doll. I can't believe how totally big she is getting. She is going to be walking before you know it Alli. Do you think she goes for younger men? Maybe her and the boy I have in May can hook up one day. Hee Hee. Hug her for Aunt Shani!

chels said...

Aw, what a lil cutie!