Saturday, January 17, 2009

BeSt ChOc ChiP CoOkiEeS EveR!!

Since Jordyn isn't feeling the best (she has a little cold and ear infection), I decided I am going to stay home all day and dejunk our house and clean.... Then I started craving a treat so I had to make these cookies and share the yummy recipe!
Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever
makes 2 dozen
Ingredients:
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup shortening
3/4 cup packed brown sugar
1/2 cup white sugar
1 egg
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1-1/2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
2 cups all-purpose flour
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Combine flour, baking soda and salt. In another bowl, combine softened butter with shortening, sugar, and brown sugar and vanilla. Beat until creamy. Beat in egg. Gradually add flour mixture and mix well. Stir in chocolate chips.
3. Bake on ungreased cookie sheet for 8-10 min or until they are BARELY starting to brown on top.
4. Enjoy.

2 comments:

Rebecca and Nick said...

That looks good, Alli. I am going to have to try it. I am always looking out for a yummy chocolate chip cookie recipe!

Brian and Carly said...

Those look really good! I'll have to try them soon. Thanks for sharing!