On Friday night we went out with our group of friends! We decided it would be fun to get Cafe Rio to go, and eat it at the bowling alley! Well little did we know you can't bring it inside..So with not many options we decided to head over to My Grandma Tootsie's, since she lives like 2 minutes away!! Thanks Grandma, I know you were ready for bed... (thanks for warning us that you were braless:)) Also I want to let our good friends Nate and Naomi know how excited we are for them! They have been trying so long to get pregnant, nothing ever happened so they adopted the cutest little girl Aleena about two years ago. Well its amazing how miracles happen! Their Pregnant!!! We are soooo happy for them! Congrats. We love you guys! So now we have 3 prego's in our group: Shani, Tracy and Naomi!
The girls!

The two Pregos! We were missing Tracy.

Mothagoose and I. She is having a manchild..she says:)

The Boys!!

Karilee and Chad!

Nate and Naomi! She was feeling very sick:(
6 comments:
what a fun night! i sm lovint jordyn's piggies too cute!
Alli! We are doing great! Married life is the absolute best!! You guys always have fun and I can't believe how old Jordyn is!
Sounds fun. Your grandma is hilarious. How nice of her to be so accomodating! I didn't know that about Naomi. I was totally just talking to her about all of that stuff at the Utah party! That is so awesome!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for putting the fattest picture in America of me on your blog. It was a fun night. When we hangin again?!?!?!
hey allison. this is amy larsen (rigdon). your little girl is so cute. if i had a kid i think i would be doing the exact same thing! and i had no idea you were die hard u of u fans! how much fun!
Looks like you guys had a blast! Fun group!
Post a Comment