This is my favorite stage of all! Right before they crawl. i LOVE it so big and so cute
She is dang cute! I cannot believe she is 7 months old! They grow so fast!
She is such a little cutie! I love her hair and those little pink leopard shoes!
she is so cute! her piggies kill me. too cute!
Oh she is so so cute! Gosh, Time flies. I can't believe how big she is getting! You need to bring her in again. :)
She is so adorable. Such a cute little bug.Btw, who did your newborn pics of Jordyn? I need pics od Camille before she gets too much bigger.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
This is my favorite stage of all! Right before they crawl. i LOVE it so big and so cute
She is dang cute! I cannot believe she is 7 months old! They grow so fast!
She is such a little cutie! I love her hair and those little pink leopard shoes!
she is so cute! her piggies kill me. too cute!
Oh she is so so cute! Gosh, Time flies. I can't believe how big she is getting! You need to bring her in again. :)
She is so adorable. Such a cute little bug.
Btw, who did your newborn pics of Jordyn? I need pics od Camille before she gets too much bigger.
Post a Comment