GO UTES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 31-17 Final score..They were amazing last night! They pulled through with a victory over Alabama! 13-o perfect season, what more can you ask for? We got together last night with lots of people to watch the game. Grant was on cloud nine! It was also nice to have Angie and Keith with us. They are living in Michigan and will be moving back in June:)Yay! We can't wait for next football season!! Go Utes.

Jordyn's first pigtails!!!!


Aunt Angie with Jordyn!

Hangin out with Grandpa!
2 comments:
Yeah that was so sweet!!!! GO UTES! They had better end up high in the polls! We had so much fun with you guys while we were here and I am glad that I was FINALLY able to meet Jordyn
I love those piggies!!! She's the cutest UTE fan ever! love the pic at the top of the blog too!
Post a Comment