So Jordyn is just about walking! She is pretty good at balancing on her own, and loves to walk with her little walker!! This weekend was no fun for her,(and me)since she had a ear infection combined with a bad cold, and teething! The Dr put her on Augmentin which I don't love because it gives her diahrea+diaper rashes, and stomache aches.....Oh well what do you do right??? She has still been so cute and good despite all of this. I love that all she wants to do is cuddle, and give me loves!!! So here's to a healthier and better week ahead!
Sick babies are the worst! Especially ear infections, nobody gets any sleep! We have had more than our fair share of that. I hope Jordyn is doing better! She is such a cutie.
Oh, that's no fun :( I hope you guys have a better week! I don't know if she likes yogurt, but a yogurt-a-day will help diarrhea and an upset stomach to a minimum. I, like Raquel, can't believe she's almost 1!! Man it's gone by fast!! She's a doll!!
That would be awesome if she walked soon. I can't believe how old she is getting, but I am so excited to be there for her first birthday! I'm sorry she's been so sick, that's never fun. I hope she gets over it soon!
She is a adorable.. okay, so I am not sure when you are doing her bday party.. but I can bring up the pom pom balls for it if you havent bought them already.. sorry I didnt think of it before...
8 comments:
Sick babies are the worst! Especially ear infections, nobody gets any sleep! We have had more than our fair share of that. I hope Jordyn is doing better! She is such a cutie.
I hope she's feeling better! She looks adorable in all of those pictures and I can't believe she is getting close to being 1!
Oh, that's no fun :( I hope you guys have a better week! I don't know if she likes yogurt, but a yogurt-a-day will help diarrhea and an upset stomach to a minimum. I, like Raquel, can't believe she's almost 1!! Man it's gone by fast!! She's a doll!!
Aww. Poor little Jordyn! I hope she's feeling better. Love you guys!!!
Poor little thing. It is no fun watching your kids not feel good. :)
That would be awesome if she walked soon. I can't believe how old she is getting, but I am so excited to be there for her first birthday! I'm sorry she's been so sick, that's never fun. I hope she gets over it soon!
She is a adorable.. okay, so I am not sure when you are doing her bday party.. but I can bring up the pom pom balls for it if you havent bought them already.. sorry I didnt think of it before...
oh poor jordyn i am sorry that she is sick. that is no fun. she is so cute and her hair is getting so long.
Post a Comment