Jordyn is growing way to fast! Another month and she'll be one...She stands up on her own and is almost walking. She took two steps the other night, so I'm sure it will be any day now! It's still the same old with us..Grant's real estate is picking up, so thats good, and I've just been counting down the days until I start the Hygiene program(about 2 months)! Other than that were just ready for some summer getaways!
She is getting so big! She is so stinkin cute! That is so crazy that she is turning one soon! I love the pics of mother's day.. SO cute! I can't believe how much you look like your mom! Your her clone! :)
3 comments:
Good luck with Hygiene! If you need help with anything let me know!
She is getting so big! She is so stinkin cute! That is so crazy that she is turning one soon! I love the pics of mother's day.. SO cute! I can't believe how much you look like your mom! Your her clone! :)
Too pickin cute! We just love that little girl. Watching them grow is the best, even though you wish you could slow it down!
Post a Comment