Tuesday, May 26, 2009

MeMoRiAl WeEkEnD!!



Standing up all by herself!



Serious face!



MMMmm........popsicles! She loved these.


Riding her bike! She thought she was hot stuff!


Almost Walkin!!

Right after she burned her fingers:(




We had a fun and crazy Memorial weekend...We were suppose to go camping with some friends but right at the last minute Jordyn came down with a horrible cough and teething(which she has eight now) that kept her up all night..So, we decided to stay home..We hung out with the families all weekend and had some fun bbq's. On Sunday we went and saw my Grandma and Grandpa's graves...Jordyn loved sitting right on the headstone and kept leaning down to kiss it, maybe she knew it was really Grandma..It was pretty cute in a wierd kind of way:) Then on Monday we just hung out and had another family bbq..This day started off kind of bad. Jordyn burned her two fingers on my straightner(which was really dramatic), then she wouldn't go to anyone and was really clingy the whole day. Then at my Mom's we all decided it would be fun to break out the teatherball and play, well a couple minutes into it when I was playing Grant I slammed my finger and it popped!! I couldof swore I broke it. It hurt so bad. I took an xray at work and it looked okay, but its nice and fat and swollen..Oh well I guess thats what I get!! I still would of beat Grant though...He won't admit it:)

8 comments:

Raquel said...

Looks like fun! Tether ball is a dangerous sport, watch out! You look gorgeous as always!

Lambeth Family said...

Hey thanks for the google info on the coupon. I'm all about coupons and bargains! Love them!! I'm thinkin that the older little Jordy gets the more she is starting to look like mama. She'll be a little babe:)

chaz and kami said...

She is the cutest thing!!! I can't even believe how big she is getting

Shani said...

I can't believe she is almost walking Alli! Time flies....

chels said...

I _cannot_ believe she is going to be 1. Can that really be?! She is adorable, Alli!

Angie said...

Sounds awesome! It's been fun to hang out with you guys again and get to know Jordyn. We need to hang out more! I'm sorry about your finger, that's a bummer

Corinne said...

she is so cute. i love the picture of her standing up with her tongue sticking out. she was named after michael jordan right grant? where did you get her jacket it is so cute?

Alli said...

Yes she was Corrine.. I think you just got Alli mad at you. But Michael Jordan is a hero, so Jordyn should feel very, very special to be named after such an icon...