Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day!

I celebrated my first Mother's day!! It was such a great day... I am so thankful I have the oppurtunity to be a Mom to the cutest little girl ever! Being a Mom is such a hard but very rewarding job...Its amazing how your Motherly instincts kick in and you know what to do under scary circumstances...Like this past week for example,when Jordyn kept running high fevers from her ear infection. I just knew she wasn't right and kept calling my pediatrician....Well come to find out none of the antibiotics were working, so they had to give her a shot. Thank goodness that worked! Anyways she's all better and back to normal:) We celebrated Mother's day at my Mom's with the family. I am so lucky to have such great women in my life (Mom, Mother-in-law and Grandma's).They are such great examples to me and mean the world. I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!!!!







2 comments:

Lori said...

Happy 1st mother's day! I'm glad the ear infection cleared up. We had the same problem with the antibiotics not working. The shot helped him also.

amy and josh said...

Yeah for being mom's! So much better than being pregnant in the hot weather huh? Cute pics and I am glad little Jordyn is doing better!