Monday, January 25, 2010

DaNcIN QeEn!!!

I am so excited to put Jordyn in dance when she is old enough!! Another year or so and I can:) She LOVES to dance!!! The other night she wanted to put this tutu on, and as soon as I did she was showing off like crazy. She loves sitting in her baby's stroller, I can't believe she still fits into it!....She will be the cutest lil dancer ever! I also think I might put her in gymnastics too, oh and T-ball(thats for you Kristi)!! haha.. Also here are some other pics of her dancin with Daddy at a wedding!






3 comments:

amy and josh said...

Jordyn is so darn cute! It was fun to see you guys at the wedding Saturday.

chaz and kami said...

I just love that girl

Corinne said...

she is not a baby any more she is getting so big! you are going to love her in dance especially dressing her!