Our little Jordy bug is growing up way to fast! She is 18 months old...I can not believe it!! She had her Dr. appt on Thursday. She is still a tiny little thing. She wieghs 21lbs.(5% percentile), and 31 inches tall(40% percentile). I thought she has been getting chunkier, but I guess not! She is the sweetest little girl ever! She loves to talk and does it all day long..She is saying a ton of words now. Her favorite one is "more". She is such a good sleeper, she goes to bed around 9:00 and wakes up around 9:00! (I Love it..hope it lasts for a while:)) She loves playing with kids and especially babies..She loves to play dress up and especially loves high heels:) Jordyn is such a smart little girl she amazes me everyday....Her thing right now is loving time out. What kid likes time out?? I think she knows it makes me laugh; so she won't have to stay in it for very long:) She makes us so HAPPY, and I could never imagine life without her in it!! Saturday, January 9, 2010
JorDyN's 18 MoNtH ChEcK Up!!
Our little Jordy bug is growing up way to fast! She is 18 months old...I can not believe it!! She had her Dr. appt on Thursday. She is still a tiny little thing. She wieghs 21lbs.(5% percentile), and 31 inches tall(40% percentile). I thought she has been getting chunkier, but I guess not! She is the sweetest little girl ever! She loves to talk and does it all day long..She is saying a ton of words now. Her favorite one is "more". She is such a good sleeper, she goes to bed around 9:00 and wakes up around 9:00! (I Love it..hope it lasts for a while:)) She loves playing with kids and especially babies..She loves to play dress up and especially loves high heels:) Jordyn is such a smart little girl she amazes me everyday....Her thing right now is loving time out. What kid likes time out?? I think she knows it makes me laugh; so she won't have to stay in it for very long:) She makes us so HAPPY, and I could never imagine life without her in it!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She is a little doll! Avie is in the 3-5 percentile too! These tiny girls. Hopefully if we ever have a boy he won't be/and stay so small :)
You are a lucky mommy, Alli! I love that she is a great sleeper and likes time out! What a cute little lady. Over Christmas break when we were in Utah Nick's parents took us to lunch at Jason's Deli. It totally took me back to those fun going out for lunch days, to our favorite place! Miss you!
Post a Comment