Friday, January 1, 2010

♥HaPpY NeW YeAr & SleDdING FuN!!♥

My Grandma has the perfect hill to go sledding on..We decided to take all the kids up there! My Grandpa had the hill all packed down and ready to go when we got there. This was Jordyn's first time sledding, and she wasn't real sure about it. Atleast she went a couple times all by herself! I think she hated being in all her snow stuff more than anything!




Happy New Year! I can't believe its already 2010! Wow..thats crazy. I really hope these next few years go by quick...I can't wait to be done with school:) Here are some things I would like to accomplish this year....

-completely be debt free
-lose weight(pretty much always a goal)
-have Jordyn potty trained
-learn photoshop and be good at it!
-get all of my scrapbook photo albums done digitally
-run a half marathon
We celebrated the New Year with lots of family and friends...Jordyn fell asleep at 11:30 and stayed asleep all night, even with all the noise...we played games and ate lotsof yummy food!! We did darts with balloons, and wide elephants. Grant even decided to model his gift and came running out in just underwear!! Yes I know my husband is crazy, thats why I love him!! We finally went to bed around 3:00... What a night!

2 comments:

Corinne said...

jordyn is too cute sledding. i can't wait to work with you on friday!

Corinne said...

jordyn is too cute sledding. i can't wait to work with you on friday!