Thursday, January 14, 2010

DaTe NiGhT+CoSmIc BoWliNg=FuN!

Last week Grant and I went out on a fun date! We set up Grant's buddy with a girl my sister knew:) It turned out to be a lot of fun...We went to Red Robin for dinner and then cosmic bowling..I was so surprised that I kicked everyones butt(including all the guys) at bowling!! It definitely was luck! I am NEVER that good...I had to take a pic of my high score, and my 4 strikes in a row:)Anyway, now Grant and I are thinking about joining a bowling league..wouldn't that would be fun??
Ben, Grant, Jared

Julie, Me, my sister Amy...
My high score of 168!!
Grant embarassed he lost to ME!

3 comments:

Lambeth Family said...

You beat Grant, HILARIOUS! I can't ever beat Jared. You need to give me some pointers;)

Lambeth Family said...

I am curious, is that girl you guys hooked up with Staker named Julie Stuart? If she is who I think she is, I know her family really well. They live right across the street from my husbands mom. Her dad does our taxes. Super cute girl. Man, it's a small world!:)

Grant and Alli said...

Ya she totally is from Vegas... That is so funny!! She is my sisters neighbor and good friend:) I really hope Staker digs her, cause she is way cute!! She also knows all of Grant's cousins..It really is such a small world!!