Last week me, my Mom, sister(Amy) and Grandma threw a surprise party for my sister Karilee! It turned out great, she had no clue. We went with the 80's theme since she loved that era:) You know the one piece outfits, side ponytail, boombox and tapes. I found the best picture of her and blew it up! I also went threw the rest of her pictures growing up and had them placed everywhere. My Mom and Grandma made all the yummy food. I was in charge of all the decorations. I sprayed painted old tapes and vhs videos neon colors and hung them everywhere. I also found a whole bunch of neon slap braclets, sunglasses, and friendship braclets. Those were the center pieces on the tables. Then we had 80's music playing, and found a whole bunch of old school candy(bazooka, pixie stix, pop rocks) and had it laying out. We made a Strawberry shortcake cake with lots of yuumy cupcakes. It was such a fun party and Karilee was so shocked we pulled it off! I can't beleive she is 30. She is such a great sister and also my best friend! I love her to death and I am so thankful to have her in my life:) Love ya Wee's.
The planners!!

SURPRISE!!!!!

The decorations..

The guests!



The cake




No comments:
Post a Comment