Yay!!! Football season has begun. I seriously love this time of the year, it is my FAVORITE!! Fall is here, football starts, Halloween is around the corner, our anniversary, leaves are changing, fall decor comes out, pumpkin cookies(I could go on and on).. It's just the best:) We took Jordyn to the Utes game last Thursday night and she did so good. She loved cheering for the Utes, and would clap every time she saw the ball. She lasted the whole game, and even ate a hot dog with her Daddy!! She is so excited to go another game this week. We have season tickets and its so nice to always sit by the same people. We are actually becoming quite good friends:)
1 comment:
Ali, this looks so fun! I still can not believe how big Jordyn is getting. She is darling! You bet I drag him there! I am praying that if I drag him there enough that one day maybe one day he will convert and see the light!!! How's school going?
Post a Comment