Monday, September 13, 2010

ThE StAtE FaIR!

Friday night we decided to head on over to the State Fair! Jordyn was so excited to ride the mini horses and go on the carousal! She would not stop talking about it...She was in heaven. She went on a ton of horse rides(I think she just might grow up to be a cowgirl, she is obsessed with horses)! Then after that we took her on the carousal(another horse) a few times. It was so fun to be together with just our little family. We ate yummy pizza, cotton candy, saw all the animals, played games and got our old fashion picture done. Which by the way made my Dad's day. He loves hanging the old pictures downstairs in his Mountain Man room:) He tells us every year to get one..Hopefully we will be better at doing this! I am just loving this stage Jordyn is at. She is understanding so much, and loves to do things. She hasn't quite hit the terrible two's yet, I am just praying she never does! Wishful thinking, right!?!




No comments: