Friday, June 13, 2008

Baby Showers!

I wanted to tell everyone thank you so much for all the wonderful showers, and for all your love and support...I am so thankful for all of our family and friends, we are so blessed! We got so much stuff for little Jordyn and we really appreciate it..Here are a few pictures from the many showers I had! Thanks so much, We Love you all!

5 comments:

Angie said...

Aw, what fun pictures! Your showers look like they were a lot of fun. I'm sorry I couldn't be there. I'm so glad that you finally posted pictures of your little belly! You are a gorgeous pregnant woman, just like we all knew you would be.

Pate said...

Cute pictures! We are definitely lucky with having such a great and supportive family. I am just so excited for you and I am finding myself anxious for the phone call that you are heading to the hospital. Can't wait to see her!

Lori said...

Looks like you guys got everything you need. The vegas trip was from before your shower, we just got back from mt. rushmore. Thanks for watching the house.

Unknown said...

Alli, This is your Aunt Gail. Your pictures are so cute and you look adorable pregnant! I love your babies name. So now that your showers are over can you tell me what you didn't get but want or need. What I got for you is in one of your pictures. So when you have a minute write back. Sorry for not coming, I really wanted to be there. Take Care and I'll be waiting for the call. Love, Aunt Gail

Brian and Carly said...

8 days! That is so exciting you guys...there is nothing like those very first moments when you see her for the first time!!!!