Monday, June 30, 2008

1 week old!






Wow I cant believe our little one is already a week old! Time just goes by way to quickly.....Things are going good for us. Were getting settled in and getting use to all the changes! Were sleep deprived, but she makes it all worth it. Grant went back to work today and that was hard for me. It's been so nice having him home to help for the last week. Breastfeeding is alot harder than I thought it would be. She is doing good, its just that I am soooooo sore, Holy cow I hate pumping too, hopefully in the next week that will get better:) I also recieved a call saying I got accepted to start the Dental Hygiene program this fall(YAY!!!), but since she's so little I am going to wait and start next fall!! I am looking for a good photagrapher to take her newborns, if anyone knows of one let me know!

12 comments:

The Days said...

Congrats! What a beautiful little girl! I am so happy for you guys! And how exciting you got excepted into the hygiene program... that is awesome! Goodluck with the breasfeeding thing!

Karly said...

http://heidilynnphotography.blogspot.com
I have used her for TWO years and LOVE HER!
Call me if you need help breastfeeding.. I would love to help you and use my lactation specialist skills (I really am not one just certified to be one).

Rebecca and Nick said...

Yea for you guys! Jordyn is so dang cute and has so much hair! And Congratulations on getting into Hygiene school! I do think it will be much easier to wait until next fall also. You've got your hands full for now! I hope you guys are doing great! Can't wait to see you and the new little one!

Angie said...

Aw, she gets cuter all the time! Congrats on dental hygiene! You should just start it to get it over with, but I would have a hard time leaving such a cute little one too. Have you talkrd to a lactation specialist? It might help.

The Pyper's! said...

Yeah on the acceptance to dental hygiene!! She is so cute! I have heard that from a ton of my friends that feeing is so hard! Sorry! Anyway you should try Blush Photography - I love her stuff...

http://blushphotography.blogspot.com/

The link to her website is in the top left hand corner.

Naomi said...

Look at that hair. She is the cutest. I can't wait to see her agian. You both are so cute with her.

Lori said...

She is just adorable. Our photographer was http://www.heathergeorgephotography.com/. You've seen our pics. Good luck with the breastfeeding, it is no fun. Call me when you are ready to hang out.

Raquel said...

She is so cute and so tiny. I'm sure she'll grow fast and the next time I see her she'll probably be crawling! So good to see you!

~Tara said...

Alli, I totally understand why you weren't at the shower. I would never want to leave that sweet girl either!! Congrats on getting accepted into the hygiene program!!! That's exciting! I'm so glad we were able to see ya!!

Shani said...

Sounds like things are falling in to place for you guys. Love ya both. And if you need a photographer, Chad has taken some very "artistic" photos on my camara before, so call him.

Pate said...

She is so dang cute! You could just stare at her for hours and not get tired of it. Aunt Wee's is happy to babysit anytime. Happy to see you are getting settled in and hopefully we will get the craft day down soon.
MothaGoose good one on Chad as the photographer, probably not the "artistic" photos Alli is looking for:)

maria said...

the pumping thing HURTS!!! The best stuff to help with the tenderness is Newman's nipple cream. It is a special mix the pharmacist whips up call your OB for a RX ASAP!!!!! Way to go on the Hygiene front! I just started my job and LOVE it. Although I would rather be working for Dr. B and Dr. J. It is so worth the 2 years of hell when you get that first pay check! :) Did you ask Dr B who took his pic? I know that they came to his house...