Monday, June 16, 2008

Father's day Tribute!


I want Grant to know that even though Jordyn isn't here yet, He is a still a great Father, and deserves a very Happy Father's day!I love him so much and I am so excited to be a little family. He has so many great qualities and traits that are going to make him such a great father..Happy Father's Day Babe, I love you so much.

My Dad (Laurey)

Father-in-Law (Don)

With Father's day being here and all I just wanted to take a minute and let the two most important Father's in my life know how thankful I am for all of there love and support! They are such great examples and are always there to help no matter what..We Love you guys so much, Your the best!

6 comments:

Shani said...

A good father would wear a helmet on his motorcycle so he could be around to see his daughter's first birthday! Other than that, Grant will be an awesome father!

Angie said...

I agree with Shani! Where is the helmet??? Dad's rock and I'm glad that we were able to celebrate them yesterday!

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

It is nice to celebrate Father's day and Let them know how much we appreciate them. Your father-in-law would look a lot better in that picture if he was wearing Blue!:) I am glad you guys had a good one. See Ya Tomorrow! :)

Karly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke said...

I saw on Karilee's page you guys had your little Jordyn!!! Congrats!! She looks so adorable and she's a tiny thing, 6 pounds! Share more pictures when you get the time!