JORDYN PEARL HYLAND
6lbs 10oz 19inches long
June 22, 2008 12:39 p.m.
The big day finally came and we welcomed our sweet little girl..She is so dang cute and I can't believe how much hair she has, it amazes me! Everything went really well. Saturday night I started to have contractions that were close together. Then finally Sunday around 3 in the morning I told Grant we needed to go to the hospital because my contractions were only 4 minutes apart. So we grabbed all of our stuff and headed there. It all went so fast and I was dialating quickly, I got my epidural and within an hour or two I started pushing for about 45 minutes and then she was here! We are so blessed everything went so well, and we are so lucky to have such a sweet and healthy little girl. She is absolutely the best thing in our lives. I can't believe how much love Grant and I have for her already!! Everyone says she looks alot like both of us, I think she looks alot like Grant, but has my nose. You'll have to decide!!



18 comments:
WOW, SHE IS SO GORGEOUS!!!! You guys make cute babies, so get making some more! Alright, maybe it's a little too soon. Thank you so much for keeping me informed of the past few days. She looks amazing and I know that she couldn't have come to a more perfect couple. Way to go.
Ahhh! How adorable is she! We are so lucky to have her in our family and I definitely know that she is blessed to have you as her mommy and daddy. We love you guys and congratulations again.
Congratulations!! I'm so glad we were able to come and see you guys in the hospital! I still can't get over that hair! She is SO cute! How exciting!!
YAY FOR YOU! And you did SO AWESOME! What a cutie! I want to bring you dinner so i will call you and can't wait to see her again! LOVE YOU GUYS!
Congrats you guys. She is adorable. She already looks so old. I think it is all that hair. I am bringing you dinner tonight and have been waiting til then to meet her. I can't wait. Good job on that cutie.
Oh my gosh she is so cute! I am so sorry I haven't been over to see you yet. I'm glad that all of the ick seems to finally be over so I can come see my gorgeous niece! I'm coming over tonight!
Holy cow she is so cute! That hair is amazing! She is so lucky to have you 2 as parents! Anyway one day down the road when things settle down for you we need to get together. Congrats!
Congrats! She is so cute.
Congratulations!! She is soo cute!!! I love all the hair!
What a beautiful little girl. Congratulations. She looks just like Big Guy.....NOT! Save a few kisses for me......Hope your feeling well Ali. Love ya.. Lynn and Trisha
Congrats Grant and Alli!!! She is so beautiful. I can't believe all that hair! I am so happy everything went so well. Enjoy these moments because the next thing you know you will be chasing her down the street in only her diaper as she makes her escape!
THAT HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Holy cow! She is darling!!! Congrats you guys.
Congrats you guys! She is beautiful! Little girls are so much fun! Can't wait to meet her!
Congratulations! I'm so glad that everything went so well for you. That's awesome. She is adorable.
Hope all is well
Jeff and Cambra
Holy have some hair! She is beautiful you two! I can't wait to see her, but I have been fighting a little cold and don't want to come over until I am germ free. After that you are going to have a hard time getting rid of me. Love you two, CONGRATS! P.S. It makes me want one of my own.....
Oh my heck Ali! She is beautiful! I need to come see you! Sorry I am such a loser and haven't come yet. I have been crazy busy with girls camp and now leaving for Powell. I am so excited for you guys though. That is so awesome. I am jealous! :) You look great and I can't wait to see ya both.
CONGRATS!!! She is a doll! Alli, are you getting any sleep? Do you guys just stare at her all day long?! She is beautiful. You are going to be such wonderful parents!!!
She is so dang cute! Jaxson has really got himself a hot girlfriend! Congrats to both of you and I hope you are getting some sleep!
Post a Comment