Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Touching story!


The other day I came across a blog with a very touching story..I just bawled and bawled and was so touched. It just reminded me how precious life is and how lucky we are to be eternal families. This couple is so neat and they handled this situation so well..All of us have different trials in life and it doesn't matter what they are, it's how we handle them. You should definitely check this blog out. Have a tissue ready!! www.babymckallister.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Lambeth Family said...

Hey Alli! You don't know me but I'm good friends with Kristi and actually dated Grant when we were kids. Ha! Anyway, I saw your post about baby Mckallister and I'm so glad I got a chance to see it. It was so moving. Thank you for posting that. We almost lost our oldest little girl when she was born and this story humbled my heart all over again. I'm going to tell all my family and friends to take a look at it. What a blessing our children are! Thank you for that:)