So lately Jordyn has been smiling like crazy..It is the cutest thing ever, and her whole face just lights up. Here are some pictures caught in action!!
How awesome that you could get some great shots! As soon as the camera makes its appearance, Aven goes to automatic serious mode...Its so frustrating!!!
11 comments:
Soooooo cute! That is the best when they first start smiling. She is absolutely darling Alli!!!
Oh my goodness, she is soooooo adorable!! I can't believe how big she looks now too! Sooooo cute! You are so lucky.
How cute! She is absolutely adorable. You guys make cute babies! You had better get going on making the second one, hahaha.
I can't belive how big she is! and she is all girl. What a sweet msmile she has :)
Love her cute little chubby cheeks!
Alli she is sooooo cute! I can't wait to see her in person. We miss you at work!
She is so dang adorable and cute! You guys make cute kids :D
Ah, I can't believe she is smiling! She is so freaking adorable!
Oh, she is beautiful, and such a CUTE smile!!! I just love when they smile, it makes all the loss of sleep worth it, huh!!! Yeah for fun babies!
How awesome that you could get some great shots! As soon as the camera makes its appearance, Aven goes to automatic serious mode...Its so frustrating!!!
She is so adorable!
Post a Comment