Sunday, August 31, 2008

Utes win!



Utah had a great victory over Michigan yesterday! It was a big game for them. I love this time of year, and I am so excited that Football has started, and that we have our season tickets. I can't wait to dress Jordyn up in her Ute gear and cheer them on!
GO UTES!!!!!

Oh and by the way BYU won also.. BOOOOOO! How dissapointing:(

5 comments:

Grant and Alli said...

I don't know what Alli is talking about. She thought that going up to Midway to the "Swiss Days" was more important than watching my beloved UTES beat Michigan at the "Big House" It was a lucky win because of how we played in the 4th quarter but I will for sure take the awesome win against a huge opponent! GO UTES!!!

Rebecca and Nick said...

I think that picture is so funny! Is that Grant in the BYU shirt? ha ha, just kidding.

Corinne said...

Blah,blah,blah. I do have to admit that picture is pretty funny! Let the football wars begin. Hopefully you will have better luck than last year. HA HA!

Angie said...

What is that picture of? I know I should have been cheering for Michigan, but I just couldn't help but cheer for my Utes. Alli went to Swiss days instead of watching? Blaspheme! How great of a win was that for Utah?! Horray!!

Brock and Kristi said...

I love that picture! Where did you find that? GO UTES!!!!