Sunday, August 24, 2008

Overnight at Snowbird

So Friday night we went up to Snowbird with my work, Dr.B was so nice to do this! We all met at the Steakpit at 6:30, and had a really good dinner..Then everyone just kind of did there own thing.. We met up with Breanne and Chris, and his brother and wife and played games..They taught us a new card game which was way fun.. All in all it was so nice to getaway with just Grant and I, and actually get a good nights sleep:) We did miss Jordyn like crazy, but knew she was getting spoiled with Grandma..

The girls! We were missing Bre though, she had to go to a wedding.

Grant and I

Corrine and Suzy

Bre and Chris

The whole gang

3 comments:

Raquel said...

What a cool boss to do such a fun trip!

Angie said...

How fun, I can't believe you both made it the whole night without going and getting Jordyn! Kudos.

Rebecca and Nick said...

I'm jealous and sad I couldn't go. Glad you guys had fun!