Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Growing way to fast!!





Jordyn is getting way to big! I wish she would just stop growing for while...She is such a sweet little girl! She just got over an eye infection she had for the last couple days, it ended up being a clogged tear duct. Poor thing!!

8 comments:

Raquel said...

Oh my gosh, she does look so much older since the last pictures I've seen of her! She's not a tiny little baby anymore!

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

I am glad she is feeling better! She is so cute! She is growing so fast! See ya tomorrow...Go Cougars!!!

Rebecca and Nick said...

Owen had the same thing! I would have to massage and squish the goo out of the duct every couple hours. Do you have to do it too? But she's looking way cute!

The Days said...

Look at all that hair! I love it! She is so cute Alli!

Brock and Kristi said...

Holy cow, she is getting so big. She is so dang cute.

Angie said...

Wow, I can't believe how big she is! She is so adorable. She is going to be so big when I finally get to meet her.

chels said...

What a doll! It's crazy how quickly they fill out! I haven't seen her in only a week or so, and she looks totally different already.

-Chelsea

Corinne said...

She is getting so big! I about died when I saw these pictures. We have to get together so I can see her!