Wow I can't believe Jordyn is 3 months old already!! She is growing up so fast..She sucks her hands nonstop and is starting to slobber on everything.. She also can see her toys now and loves anything that makes noise. Happy 3 Months!!!
hey alli! we are coming up for thanksgiving maybe we can do a cousin dinner?! I still need the addresses so i can send these thank you notes, i feel bad that they are so late! also, i love jordyn's ears pierced. we got ava's done about a month ago as well. it's so dang cute.
Oh Cute!! Happy Birthday Jordyn! She is so stinkin cute! I love her pierced ears. So cute! Thanks for switching days we me! Your the best! See ya friday! Crazy we only work one day together this week. P.s. Grant did you see the game??? 2 shut outs in a row...What now? :)
Wahoo for 3 month olds! They are so stinkin fun, and keep getting more fun everyday, huh!!! I love how interactive they are, and all the sweet little smiles! Jordyn is super cute, her and Josh need to meet...I see a bright future for them...he he he!
12 comments:
Yeah Happy 3 months lil' Jordy! She is so stinking cute!! They grow up way too fast huh? It's so sad!
Cute pics. She definitely could be teething with all that drool.
CUTE PICS! I cannot believe she is 3 months old, time flies!
Wow, she is growing up so fast! Cute pictures. Yeah, she is probably getting ready to start teething for sure.
Three months already! That is insane! She is so cute!
How did you arange your pictures like that? It is so cute!
I still can't believe that hair! She is so cute!
It does go by really fast. She is a cutie. I love how she is always full of smiles. :)
hey alli! we are coming up for thanksgiving maybe we can do a cousin dinner?! I still need the addresses so i can send these thank you notes, i feel bad that they are so late! also, i love jordyn's ears pierced. we got ava's done about a month ago as well. it's so dang cute.
Oh Cute!! Happy Birthday Jordyn! She is so stinkin cute! I love her pierced ears. So cute! Thanks for switching days we me! Your the best! See ya friday! Crazy we only work one day together this week. P.s. Grant did you see the game??? 2 shut outs in a row...What now? :)
Wahoo for 3 month olds! They are so stinkin fun, and keep getting more fun everyday, huh!!! I love how interactive they are, and all the sweet little smiles! Jordyn is super cute, her and Josh need to meet...I see a bright future for them...he he he!
She is so beautiful! What a cute daddy to get her ears pierced.
I can't believe she is 3 months old and I still haven't seen her! We need to get together on our days off for sure! Go cougars!!!!!
Post a Comment