
Utes beat Weber State 37 to 21.. It was a fun game, but a little to close. We should of beat them by more than that. Oh well I guess, a win is a win. Now the utes are 5 and 0. They play Oregon State Thursday night, that should be a good game!! Thanks Mom and Dad for watching Jordyn, it was nice to get out for the night!!
4 comments:
You guys are all NUTS! Total and complete nuts. heh heh I think it's awesome you can all share the rabid fandom of Utah sports together :p
We were there also, can you believe it? Your seats were much better than ours though.
all I can say is GO UTES!!!!!
Go UTES!!!!! That's awesome. Is the student section really that empty? I hope that's before the game and not during! You really need to come to a game in the big house. Only Kristi and Brock would make those faces in the camera. LOL, we can't wait until we can join you guys. Well, at least I can't.
Post a Comment