On Sunday Jordyn was blessed.. Grant did such a great job, and Jordyn was so good! Jordyn was able to wear the same blessing dress I was blessed in, of course she looked much cuter!!!! She even wore her little air Jordan booties under the dress(that was Grant's idea:)) It was such a neat day, Thanks to everyone who came!!!
Aawww she looks so beautiful! I am so sad I missed it. I will admit that I forgot and Sebastian was in full on serious monster mode and made my Sunday a nightmare. He's actually lucky I didn't kill him. heh
that is so sweet that she wore your dress. too cute. So, did you get my email that I need your address as well as your mom's and sister's? I need to send these thank you cards out.. finally!
She is so dang cute. I am glad I finally got to see her even if it was two months later at her baby blessing. She is so precious. Casey is still telling everyone he sees about her quantity of hair. Love you Alli, Grant, & Jordyn. The blessing was beautiful Grant!
Alli- that is so funny because my daughter was blessed in Air Jordan booties as well! Her Dad was so determined that she wear them. :) I love her hair- she's a doll! You guys are such a cute little family.
16 comments:
How exciting! She looks adorable in your dress and I love that big smile! You look gorgeous like always!
She is so precious!!!! I love that she wore your dress!
She was so beautiful. I wish that I could have came over after to hold that sweet thing. I can't believe how big she is getting.
What a happy day! You are such a cute little family! hope work is going well. It is so hard to be away sometimes :( Tell everyone I said hi :)
What a beautiful little girl on such a special day!
I can't believe that she wore your dress. How fun! She looks beautiful and you look great!
Aawww she looks so beautiful! I am so sad I missed it. I will admit that I forgot and Sebastian was in full on serious monster mode and made my Sunday a nightmare. He's actually lucky I didn't kill him. heh
Congrats on such a beautiful gorgeous girl :)
Congrats! She is soo dang cute! I love all her hair!!!
that is so sweet that she wore your dress. too cute. So, did you get my email that I need your address as well as your mom's and sister's? I need to send these thank you cards out.. finally!
Congrats. Your girl is so beautiful! Hope you are doing well. I love reading your blog!
she looks so precious in that beautiful dress. She has the most beautiful smile!!! I really wish we could have been there. congrats again guys.
She is so dang cute. I am glad I finally got to see her even if it was two months later at her baby blessing. She is so precious. Casey is still telling everyone he sees about her quantity of hair. Love you Alli, Grant, & Jordyn. The blessing was beautiful Grant!
She looks like a little doll when she smiles! What a cutie!!
Can't get enough of my little niece. She is too pickin cute! Definitely taking after her Aunt Wee's!
Alli- that is so funny because my daughter was blessed in Air Jordan booties as well! Her Dad was so determined that she wear them. :) I love her hair- she's a doll! You guys are such a cute little family.
How cute! She looks so dang cute! Did you have her wear those pink shoes? She is starting to look so much older...It's killing me!
Post a Comment