Wednesday, September 17, 2008

4 Year Anniversary!!




On Monday September 15 we celebrated our 4 year Anniversary! I can't believe its been 4 years already...We were both off Monday, so it was nice to hang out all day together! Grant spoiled me and got me a really nice pedicure. I just love him so much, and look forward to spending forever with him!! I don't know how I got so lucky to get such a great husband and beautiful daughter. Thanks Grant for just being you... Love ya Babe

2 comments:

Angie said...

Happy late anniversary! I knew I was missing something on Monday and I couldn't figure out what it was. How awesome that you were able to spend the whole day together. You two are so cute and I'm so glad that you are in our fam!!!

thepainterfam said...

yay! Congrats! You guys are so frickin adorable. Seriously. Woohoo!