Sunday, September 28, 2008

Rolling over!


Yesterday Jordyn learned the mastering of rolling over! She first did it about a month ago, but I didn't really count it cause she couldn't do it again.. Now she will do it without even thinking! Here are some pictures of her in action!










10 comments:

thepainterfam said...

Now it's just a short step to pushing herself up and scooting. Sebastian *killed* me during the scooting stage because he could only move backwards - and he always, without fail, ended up with his body stuck under the couch. Then he would get SO MAD because he couldn't move anywhere. Heh. It's so crazy to watch them grow up so fast and hit these different developmental stages. She is such a gorgeous little doll :)

Lori said...

wow that is awesome. She is definitely ahead of the pack with rolling already.

Shani said...

What a strong little lady! I can't believe how big she is getting. Does it make you want another one yet Alli????

Brian and Carly said...

Hi guys. I love when they can roll cause it gives them so much more freedom to play! We got your comment about doing a bbque. We would love that! Just let us know a date and we're in.

Brock and Kristi said...

She is so cute. I think each stage keeps getting more fun. I love the stage Taegan is at I just wish you could cut out the tantrims!!!

Angie said...

Wow, that gorgeous baby is growing so fast. I can't believe she is already rolling over by herself. How exciting for you guys.

Corpuz Family said...

She is growing sooo fast! What great pics to document it! Perfect for scrapbooking!

Chris & Breanne Coccimiglio said...

How cute is that!? She is getting so big! She is so adorable! P.s. All that red below looks so awful!!

Corinne said...

How fun that she is rolling over! All of the first's are soo fun.

Naomi said...

it was fun to see you and jordyn today. I wish that I would have had more time to hold her. She is the cutest thing ever!!